World Anti Doping Association (WADA) notice
BioTropic is WADA safe. This means none of its ingredients are on the current WADA list. However, it is you’re responsibility to know the WADA criteria. Its list of contents may change. For reference, here is the WADA web page containing the 2020 list: WADA 2020 Banned Substance List
How to take:
Let’s think about how to supplement over a range of training levels. However, your the expert on your body. Listen to it and leverage your own experience.
- You’re working out lightly:
- Follow the instructions on bottle. Take 1 tablet twice a day, 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. You might even start week one with 1 a day, then in week two you might try 2 a day, as suggested here.
- You workout fairly regularly:
- Take 3 tablets a day: 2 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon. Adjust intake up or down as you see fit. Experiment.
- If your training routine is hard:
- Take 4 tablets a day: 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon. Adjust intake up or down as you see fit. Experiment.
- You’re an elite, Olympic, professional or other very high level athlete type, e.g., you train very hard, sometimes twice a day, 5 to 7 days a week. In this scenario, your intake might look something like this:
- Take 2 upon waking, 1 at noon, 2 in the afternoon. The duration, intensity level, or how hard you train may lead you to adjust up or down as you see fit.
- In some sports, training begins to slope downwards as one moves from in-season training to tapering for a primary event. In many cases, training quantity is reduced, but quality training is significantly enhanced. Therefore, it’s recommended that maximal intake be maintained during taper (follow point 4 above). Here again, you’re the expert. Follow your own experience and body knowledge.
- Off season:
- take 1 to 2 a day, or not at all as you see fit. If you cycle off the material entirely, we recommend you begin taking once again about a week out from preseason training and in the manner you know best for you.
Following the guidelines above, you’ll know well within 3 weeks if you are receiving the intended benefits of BioTropic. Most people know within 2 to 3 weeks. Different bodies produce different uptake and reaction times, so take with discipline. That’s the only way to know when BioTropic will work for you. We believe it will!
Now, go train harder than the next person!
We’re all different
Much of sports supplement taking, how much to take, when during the day to take, when it begins to work, who it works on, etc., is unique to everyone, a function of each individual’s own physiology. You’re likely already experienced with sports supplement taking, so you’re the best judge of how much and when. With this view in mind, some general guidelines follow.
If you’re under the age of 18, seek input for the usage of BioTropic under the guidance of your parents or legal guardian. You may wish additional advice from your coaches and, in cases where necessary, your health practitioner or physician.
Who it works best on
Hard training athletes of all kinds will notice the effects of BioTropic sooner than others. This is due to the intensity of your exercise and the higher velocity of blood coursing through you during training. This causes BioTropic to more quickly transport throughout your body, delivering it more rapidly to your highly trained muscles, the areas that need it now. This type of athlete is likely to feel the intended benefits sooner than most.
Bear in mind you may have to adjust your dosage along the way to receive the intended benefits, particularly when considering what type of workout you’re doing, how long your workouts are, how many days a week, and so on. You’re the best authority on this, so experiment.
Your body knows best
Listen to your body and, if necessary, adjust accordingly. In the end, because you’re a high level athlete, if you listen to your body, it will tell you what to do.