Howdy! When you check that little box at checkout, here’s what You and We are agreeing to. Please read it. It’s worth the time….. 🙂
(Note: Refund requests on purchases made via third-party resellers must be directed to that third-party reseller. We cannot accept returns for any product not purchased directly from this site. If you have any issues with an Affiliate purchase, let us know who you made that purchase from. We’ll help you! Also, if you registered as a Health Practitioner/Coach via that registration page, this policy does not apply to you. Your returns are subject to that Agreement, not this Agreement, including if you have a separate non Health Practitioner/Coach member account registration.)
Preamble: We know you have choices and fully respect your buying decision. We really appreciate that you’re giving us a shot. Thank you! We offer a no risk 30 day “guarantee” policy to ensure your trust and happiness. With that backdrop, history has taught us that we simply must adhere to this return policy without exception. It’s simple and fair, but requires some minor attention from you so that we can part more happily if it comes to that. So read on please.
The short version on supplement returns: To protect you from purchasing more than you may need before you know if you’ll like our products (which we know you will), and to protect us against fraud, unscrupulous returns (unfortunately these things happen) and to assist you in actually purchasing less product until you know you like our products, purchase a single bottle and try it out. We recommend this as your first purchase choice option because for all auto-ship orders, only the very first purchase of an auto-ship or subscription order is returnable. The remaining auto-ship orders are not returnable. So buy one bottle, try it out, and then come back for more. On the other hand, if you’re sure, do as you wish. We just want to be clear, and to see you happy.
For purchases over 1 bottle: do note that similar to the auto-ship policy, only a single bottle in any quantity of one time purchases is returnable, the remaining quantity is not returnable, you own them. For example, if you purchase a quantity of three (or 4, 5, 6, etc,) bottles, only a single bottle is returnable in that order, the remaining are yours and not returnable. So, to further drive the point home, we suggest that for any order type, e.g., single purchase of any quantity or auto-ship, unless you know for certain that you love the products and fully intend to enjoy them, then please purchase and try only one bottle. Then, when you see how well our products work for you, please come back and purchase more quantity, and use auto-ship. This policy protects you and us by helping you purchase only what you really need in your first order until you really have confidence in our products. Thereafter, please purchase at will!
The Details on our “Returns” & Cancellations Agreement
- For Supplement Purchases made from our website, read Supplement Purchases, below.
- For Non Supplement Purchases made from our website, please scroll down to the heading, Non Supplement.
You may be eligible for a refund within our 30 day “guarantee” period.
Use our Official RMA process described herein
For an RMA request to be considered Official, it must be done through our Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) system via your Account area. Please feel free to communicate with us about your wishes, but as RMAs go, no other form of notification qualifies as official RMA notification including email, phone, contact us form, site’s chat box, etc. Only our RMA system qualifies as Official notice.
Calculating the 30 day “guarantee” period
1) To qualify for a return, the 30 day “guarantee” period begins as of the day of the carrier’s delivery date to the address on the shipping label, as normally indicated with your tracking number, and ends 30 consecutive days thereafter. Bear in mind that Shipping and/or Shipping and Handling fees are not refundable. Only the purchased item(s) price is refundable.
Adherence to our RMA policy is without exception – A little friendly heads up
If you calculate that the day you’re planning to return an item(s) or cancel an autoship is past this 30 day period as described herein, even by 1 day, please keep it! You’ve missed the return period. We hope you understand. (Sorry, but we gotta adhere to this policy.)
Incomplete RMA requests
If we receive a returned item without an RMA notification, or, with an RMA notification but without a tracking number, then we’ll use the date on the return postage to measure your 30 day “return” period but reserve the right to refuse this unofficial method of return all together. In any case, we gotta receive the item(s) back, even if the bottle is empty. Empty packages we receive do not qualify for refunds.
Lost return items
Sometimes a package gets lost in the mail. If this happens but you have a tracking number, and your request was within the “guarantee” period as described, we’ll refund your purchase. If we do not receive your package and you did not give us a tracking number, you are automatically disqualified from the returns/refund process. So please use a tracking number. It mitigates return problems with the Mail system. Empty packages we receive with or without a tracking number do not qualify for refunds.
A little more clarification
Only the first order in an Auto-ship order sequence is refundable, and only within the first order’s guarantee period of 30 days as described herein. You may of course Cancel future Auto-ship orders at anytime.
All order types & variations that are equal to or greater than quantities of 10, in any combination, do not qualify for returns. When you purchase in this quantity we consider you a wholesaler so you own them outright with no return options. (We suggest when buying in these or greater quantities that you register as a Health Practitioner/Coach because we can offer greater discounts to registrants who purchase in these quantities.)
Cancellation of Order for auto-ship, continuity and subscription orders
The timing of these cancellations are important: You may unconditionally Cancel (Cancel is not the same as a Return for a Refund) any auto-ship order any time you wish as long as it is not later than the day before your next shipment is scheduled to go out, and by 5:00pm, PST, 7 days a week. We have to adhere strictly to this policy.
Cancellations that come in after this time of 5:00pm, CST, and on the same day of your recurring shipment order are deemed too late to cancel for the current shipment and will be billed accordingly. However, after we bill and ship your current order, we will accept that same cancellation notice immediately as a cancellation notice for your next recurring shipment.
Shipped but undelivered product, et al.
We ship to the address information you give when you order. If your order fails to reach you for reasons intended or unintended, done knowingly or unknowingly by you or anyone else, or for any of the following reasons, or similar…..
– Return To Sender
– Unable To Forward
– Not Claimed or Unclaimed
– Address Not Found
– Address Insufficient (We ship to the address you give us).
– Not Admitted
….. it becomes the purchaser’s sole responsibility to contact the Carrier to settle the matter, or the shipping party (us), to discuss the matter. The company is not responsible for contacting the purchaser for reshipment under these conditions, but the company reserves the right to reship at the purchaser’s cost. If the shipment is to be reshipped, the cost of reshipping will be borne solely by the purchaser. Also, you are ineligible for an RMA, return or refund on orders of this type. We’ll happily reship your order if it comes back to us but you’ll have to pay for shipping again. If the order does not come back to us, you’ll have to order again.
Sometimes Customs departments will randomly select packages to open to visually examine them. If your shipment appears opened or “handled,” it is likely that customs got involved. We have no control over such things and therefore any damage or other issues that may be a result of Customs procedures are outside our control. You’ll have to file a claim with your local carrier if there is a problem with your package.
If you believe you qualify for a return, here’s how to let us know and make it official
Do not email or call to start the RMA process. You must use the RMA process as described below. Communication to us via email or any other communication method does not qualify as initiating a return or refund request. It certainly makes us aware of your current wish, but it’s not considered at all official until it’s made officially via logging into your account and making the request official there.
Our “Try Another Product” (TAP) Program
Because our TAP program offers deeply discounted pricing, no TAP purchases are eligible for RMA or returnable for refund. Also, the TAP program is for one time, single purchase discounts offered to clients who’ve previously purchased from us here at the site. If you decide you wish to continue purchasing a TAP product after the initial purchase, you’ll pay the price of your last purchase price for ongoing orders, not the highly discounted TAP price.
We ask for three super simple conditions for a refund:
1) Let us know the reason why you weren’t happy so we can make our products better, and
2) Return any unused product, including your empty bottle(s), back to us.
3) Use a Tracking number when returning the item(s).
We strongly suggest you prepare your return in the order below because we’ll need the tracking number that will be given to you by your shipping method. If you have that number in advance, it makes your RMA process much more seamless. We cannot process any RMAs without that tracking number.
a) First, pay for postage and get a tracking number. Place the postage on the return package. Then, package your return item for shipping back to us using the address below. Only returns to the address below qualify for a refund. You are responsible for the cost of all shipping charges back to us. Initial purchase shipping charges are not refundable.
b) Second, after you have labeled and packaged the item, simply log into your Account and find the item you wish to return. For auto-ship orders, click on the item(s) and cancel that order(s). After that, click on Request Return button. Fill out the Reasons field and enter your Tracking Number in the Tracking Number field. Then click Submit. That’s it!
c) Third, we must have a tracking number (it reduces potential mail problems for both of us!)
You must enter a tracking number in the tracking number field for your RMA to be valid and official and click Submit or Ok. That’s how we get officially notified.
The receipt of your return will be verified by our quality control Department. In some cases we may reserve the right not to issue a refund if we do not receive your return or receive an empty package, regardless of an issued RMA.
If all is well, we’ll refund your purchase after receiving your returned product. Be aware that credit card refund transactions sometimes take 1 to 2 billing cycles to post to your account. We do not control the time it takes to post to your credit card. This is dependent on your financial institution. Once your refund has been issued, please refer any questions you have to your bank.
Supplements must be returned to this address only:
9562 Winter Gardens Blvd
Lakeside, CA 92040
Thank you in advance for understanding this policy and cooperating with it. Please contact us via the site if you have any questions.
That’s it for this section and thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation!
Non Supplement Purchases Return Policy Below. Read this First! (Apparel, Gear, Foods, Wearable Tech, et al.)
Our guarantee to you is you’ll love our products and we stake our reputation on it. We painstakingly source each of our products specifically with your happiness and satisfaction in mind. Here’s what we do to make sure you’re happy and protected.
Making The Grade…
Here’s what it takes for an item to make it onto our site and into your home:
- First, we exhaustively source our suppliers for the highest quality at the most reasonable price. Think of us as your “advance scout,” creating a zero issue horizon for you. We want you to be happy. We go through the gauntlet for you before your purchase so you don’t have to!
- Next, when we receive the items we offer to you, our Quality Control visually inspects each item “under a microscope.” We’re your personal Quality Control team too.
- Then, each item is put to work on our own bodies, just the way you’d use them. We actually put ‘em on and real life test them for you. The ones that pass our strict comfort, fit and style criteria have “made the grade” passing our stringent advanced Quality Control.
- Once they’ve “made the grade,” they make the team and that’s when we know you’ll love them too.
By putting this much advance work into our selection process and testing for you in this way, your buying confidence is dramatically increased. This means you get the highest quality possible which we believe will meet your high standards. The advance work we put into our selection and quality control process is worth the effort in order to give you the highest confidence when purchasing from us, thus dramatically reducing potential returns.
However, sometimes things don’t work out. If that happens, read our “Returns” & Satisfaction Policy for Non Supplement Purchases below.
That’s it for this section and thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation!
Non Supplement Purchases (Apparel, Gear, Foods, Wearable Tech, et al.)
Satisfaction Policy: “Returns,” Exchanges & Store Credit
Because our apparel items are hand made and exhaustively sourced expressly for you, because we know the quality of what we offer you for sale on our site is of the highest quality and will meet your demanding standards due to our intense Quality Control standards, our “Returns” Policy is as follows:
- No returns, exchanges or credits on food items. Those sales are final.
- Our products are warranted against defects in the construction of the item.
- We will replace any defectively manufactured item with an item of your choice that we currently offer on our site of equal or lesser value. If of lesser value, you’ll receive a credit on your next purchase of any item on the site, if returned within the time frame herein.
- To our international customers: we’re sorry for this, but at this time we are a small company and international sales create logistics problem for both Parties. Therefore, recourse on international “Returns” cannot be given by us, no matter the reason. All international sales are considered “as is” and final with no recourse, including if you send your purchases back to us. So please order with care.
- Items on our Sale page are final sales. No returns, exchanges, store credits, etc., are allowed on Sale items.
- We will give you a tracking number for your order when shipped. After shipment, we are not responsible for any packages that arrive empty, never delivered, lost or stolen items and cannot refund or reship any of those. So if your order arrives in an empty package, is lost, stolen or never delivered, please contact the carrier indicated on your shipping confirmation and file a claim. We will be 100% responsible for our part in shipping to you, but once you have a tracking number, that means it’s in the hands of the shippers. We have zero control of the shipping system!
- “Returns” that show wear, snags, tear, fading shrinkage or other post shipping defects: this is not due to factory defects, but effects of your wear, usage, or too much fun while wearing them. (Nothing wrong with too much fun!)
- You can “Return” an item for exchange or credit only (but not on special order items) within 15 days of the date of our shipment to you. However, you must follow the guidelines below and read the “How To Return An Item,” also described below:
- We do not accept returns on special order items. These sales are final with no “Returns” recourse.
- We do not accept returns for on any items that are past 15 days from the date of our shipment to you.
- We cannot accept returns on any worn items. (We make this determination when we examine your returned item.)
- We do not accept returns on ANY white items.
- The tags must be attached (never removed) in their original manner.
- The item must be in the same condition when returned to us as they were when you received them. (We make this determination in our sole discretion when we examine your returned item. )
- We do not take back worn or washed merchandise. If to our eyes a visibly worn or washed item is returned we will charge a $9.95 processing fee that will be deducted from your refund. We will refund your original form of payment within five (5) business days.
- Returns are considered on an individual basis. We do make exceptions. But in most cases, “Returns” will be for credit or exchange only.
- If you have even the slightest doubt about a return, you’re likely better off keeping the item because if you have doubts, we’ll likely confirm your doubts.
- We do not give refunds so please purchase with care!
Head’s up! Experience has taught us that some people take advantage or our good nature. We know you won’t do this, but some do. So, we do reserve the right to charge a 20% re-stocking fee if we believe, in our sole judgment, that someone is taking advantage of our kindness. One example of this might be a buyer who orders a bunch of product, then returns all or most of it for no apparently good reason, in our judgment. (Let’s be good to one another!)
That’s it for this section and thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation!
How To “Return” A Non Supplement Purchase
Assuming you meet the criteria for a “Return” as described above, we recommend you ship as outlined below.
1) First, package and prepare your return for shipping back to us and get a tracking number. This can be done very cheaply at USPS. (You are responsible for the cost of all shipping charges back to us. Initial purchase shipping charges are not refundable.)
2) Second, after you have packaged and labeled your return, simply log into your Account. Find the item you wish to return and click on it. Next, cancel that order; next, click on Request Return button. Fill out the “Reasons” field and enter your Tracking Number in the Tracking Number field, then click Submit. That’s it!
(Note: If you request a “Return” Merchandise Authorization (RMA), we’ll need your shipper’s tracking number. You getting a tracking number in advance of shipping makes your RMA process much more seamless for you. We cannot process any RMAs without your shipper’s tracking number. “Returns” without a tracking number will be rejected and cannot be returned back to you.)
Ship with care to our “Returns” address here:
12400 W Hwy 71
Austin, Texas 78738
How We Ship
Business & shipping days
Our business and shipping days are Monday through Friday and do not include holidays and weekends. However, from time to time we may ship on holidays and weekends. We generally ship United States Postal Service (USPS) but reserve the right to use other carriers as we may deem more appropriate for your particular order.
When we ship
We ship items out as soon as possible but this will not always be the same day as your order. In general, please add 2 to 3 business days to allow for processing time. This also allows you to check your initial email receipt to make sure that your order is entirely correct, and to let us know before we ship if there are any issues.
Shipment of non supplement items take longer because we outsource that service. Consequently, the delivery time frames are estimates. Please read the the information in the Shipping tab(s) on the page(s) of the item(s) you ordered to better understand shipping time frames for those items.
Confirmation of purchase
Once you place an order you can view it in your account area on our website. Also, you will receive an email confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. This will contain your order information and depending on delivery method, a tracking number. If you see a tracking number, track away! If not, read the rest of this document. It will help clarify for you likely delivery time frames. (If you don’t receive an email in your in-box, please check your Spam folder.)
We ship domestically and internationally. Shipping rates to you are dependent upon quantity purchased, the carrier we use for your order and the shipping address you give at checkout. The actual shipping fee to your location will be displayed at the time of checkout, and before you purchase, but, is subject to change. (Prices are shown in US dollars.)
It’s possible, but not likely, that your shipping fees will be higher than what you paid when you purchased. This is because 1) we may have to choose another carrier for your order that costs more, or 2) occasionally the shipping carrier you initially paid with at checkout may have changed their fees. Those fee changes may not have, as of the time you ordered, made it into our shipping schedule. If either of these are the case, we will bill you only for the difference between what you paid and the new shipping price. And if that price change is actually lower, we will credit you the difference.
We do ship internationally with few exceptions. Please note that you, the purchaser, are responsible for any additional fees that may get tacked onto your order, such as, but not limited to: VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customer clearance charges, unknown or unforeseen fees, etc., required by your country for importing consumer goods. We do not collect ancillary fees before hand on your or your country’s behalf and can’t give you an estimate of the costs because it varies significantly around the world. Please do your own research so you’re ready to solve any other cost hurdles required by you and your country, state, province, etc., to receive your shipment. Also, we may charge your International order a higher shipping price to increase the odds of getting your order “sooner,” and in our sole discretion.
Sometimes international shipping arrive timely, sometimes not. It’s a super drag when your shipment gets hung up in their system but we cannot do a darn thing about that, much as we’d like to. Once we’ve shipped your order, that completes our fulfillment services to you; at that time we’ve done all we can possibly do. The shipper is now in charge, not us.
Therefore, for the occasions when the shipper is late – or very late – in delivering your shipment, to learn when you’ll receive your shipment, you MUST contact the shipper yourself, not us, to sort out the delay. (We’re not the shipper!) You’re certainly welcome to contact us if you wish to, but we have less power than you do to get a delayed shipment to you. In these rare super delayed shipment cases, please hang in there; be patient, it will arrive – just later than both of us wish. Thank you in advanced for your understanding and cooperation on this.
Timing of your delivery
As a general guideline only (again, because we are not the shipper and do not control the shipping process), domestic shipping may take 2 to 6 days from the day your shipment is physically in the carrier’s system. Delivery to carriers generally takes place 1 to 2 days after your order is placed. International shipments will take longer to reach you. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we cannot guarantee delivery dates. After we deliver your shipment to the carrier, your shipment is in their able and professional hands. But we cannot guarantee actual arrival dates of your order due to shipping factors utterly and entirely outside of our control.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, bad weather anywhere in the world that impacts the carrier system (whether in your area or not), other factors out of our control, any domestic or international shipping issues or Acts of God, shipments may be delayed. In these cases, please allow additional days for delivery. Remember you can log into your account and track your order. Once the order is in the carrier system, there will be more information tracking your order with the tracking number there than we’ll have. Nonetheless, do feel free to contact us anytime if you have questions regarding your order status. (Just bear in mind we cannot do anything about your order once in the carrier’s system.)
Also, if any part of your order contains back-ordered or out of stock item(s), we will ship your total & completed order when the back-ordered or out of stock item(s) are received by us. This way you get everything at one time. However, if you don’t want to wait, you may specify to us that we “split” your order, that you wish the parts of your order that are currently in stock be shipped in advance. Simply let us know at checkout by using the Customer Notes field. Waiting for back-ordered or out of stock item(s) to come in so that you will receive you order all at one time will delay your shipment.
Security and coupon use review
We reserve the right to hold any order for a security or coupon use review. If your order is affected, you will be notified within 2 business days. We reserve the right to deny the use of any coupon, in our sole discretion.
Once your order is in the able hands of the mailing system, they, not we, are liable for any products lost or damaged from that point on. If you do not receive your order or it is received damaged, please let us know but also contact the shipment carrier and file a claim. At this point, it’s between you and the carrier Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
That’s it for this section and thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation! 😆