(Note: Refund requests on purchases made via third-party resellers must be directed to that third-party reseller. We cannot accept returns for any product not purchased directly from this site. If you have any issues with an Affiliate purchase, let us know who you made that purchase from. We’ll help you! Also, if you registered as a Health Practitioner/Coach via that registration page, this policy does not apply to you. Your returns are subject to that Agreement, not this Agreement, including if you have a separate non Health Practitioner/Coach member account registration.)
Preamble: We know you have choices and fully respect your buying decision. We really appreciate that you’re giving us a shot. Thank you! We want to make you and everyone happy and we’re frustrated that we cannot achieve that. And, to make your purchase safer, we offer a no risk 30 day “guarantee” policy to ensure your trust and happiness. With that backdrop, history has taught us that we simply must adhere to this return policy without exception. It’s simple and fair, but requires some very minor attention so that we can part happily if it comes to that. So read the stuff below. I’ve been more detailed than normal in describing the returns process so there are no misunderstanding on either side. Thanks!
The short version on supplement returns: To protect you from purchasing more than you may need before you know if you’ll like our products (which we know you will), and to protect us against fraud, unscrupulous returns (unfortunately these things happen) and to assist you in actually purchasing less product until you know you like our products, only a single bottle in the very first sequence of an autoship or subscription order is returnable. The remaining are not returnable; and, only one bottle in any quantity of one time purchases is returnable, the remaining are not. For example, if you purchase a quantity of three (or 4, 5, 6, etc,) bottles, only a single bottle is returnable, the remaining are yours and not returnable. So, we actually suggest that for any order type, e.g., single purchase of any quantity or autoship, unless you know for certain that you love the products and do not intend an RMA, then please purchase only one bottle and try it. Then, when you see how well our products work for you, please come back and purchase more quantity, or use autoship. This policy protects you and us by helping you purchase only what you really need in your first order until you really have confidence in our products. Thereafter, please purchase at will!
The Details on our “Returns” & Cancellations Agreement
- For Supplement Purchases made from our website, read Supplement Purchases, below.
- For Non Supplement Purchases made from our website, please scroll down to the heading, Non Supplement.
You may be eligible for a refund within our 30 day “guarantee” period.
Use our Official RMA process described herein (is just simplifies the whole thing!)
For an RMA request to be considered Official, it must be done through our Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) system. (This is in your Account area.) Please feel free to communicate with us about your wishes, but as RMAs go, no other form of notification qualifies as RMA notification including email, phone, contact us form, site’s chat box, etc., including communications that precede this official RMA process. Only our the RMA system qualifies as Official notice.
A little friendly heads up
When using the RMA system, if you calculate that the day you’re planning to return an item(s) is past this 30 day period as described herein, even by 1 day, please keep it! You’ve missed the return period. (Sorry, but we gotta adhere to this policy.)
Calculating the 30 day “guarantee” period
1) The 30 day “guarantee” period begins as of the day of your successfully completed (paid for) order date, and ends 30 consecutive days thereafter.
2) The calculation is based on the date of your order date to “todays” date. “Today’s” date is the date you Officially request a return via our RMA system. The difference between your order date and “today’s” date must be exactly 30 days or less.
Adherence to our RMA policy is without exception
If you choose to return an item after this 30 day period – even 1 day after – you will not qualify for a return. We hope you understand.
We really need a tracking number (it reduces potential mail problems for both of us!)
You must enter a tracking number in the tracking number field for your RMA to be valid and official and click Submit or Ok. That’s how we get officially notified.
Incomplete RMA requests
If we receive a returned item without an RMA notification, or, with an RMA notification but without a tracking number, then we’ll use the date on the return postage to measure your 30 day “return” period but reserve the right to refuse this unofficial method of return all together. In any case, we gotta receive the item(s) back, even if the bottle is empty. Empty packages we receive do not qualify for refunds.
Lost return items
Sometimes a package gets lost in the mail. If this happens but you have a tracking number, and your request was within the “guarantee” period as described, we’ll refund your purchase. If we do not receive your package and you did not give us a tracking number, you are automatically disqualified from the returns/refund process. So please use a tracking number. It mitigates return problems with the mail system. Empty packages we receive with or without a tracking number do not qualify for refunds.
A little more clarification
Only the first order in an AutoShip order sequence is refundable, and only within the first order’s guarantee period of 30 days as described herein. You may of course Cancel future Autoship orders at anytime.
All order types & variations that are equal to or greater than quantities of 10, in any combination, do not qualify for returns. When you purchase in this quantity we consider you a wholesaler so you own them outright with no return options. (We suggest when buying in these or greater quantities that you register as a Health Practitioner/Coach because we can offer greater discounts to registrants who purchase in these quantities.)
We ask for three super simple conditions for a refund:
1) Let us know the reason why you weren’t happy so we can make our products better, and
2) Return any unused product, including your empty bottle(s), back to us.
3) Use a Tracking number when returning the item(s).
One last reminder
When using the RMA system, if you calculate that the day you’re returning an item(s) is past this 30 day period, even by 1 day, please keep it! You’ve missed the return period. (Sorry, but we gotta adhere to this policy.)
If you believe you qualify for a return, here’s how to let us know and make it official
Do not email or call to start the RMA process. You must use the RMA process as described herein. We strongly suggest you prepare your return in the order below because we’ll need the tracking number that was given to you by your shipping method and if you have that number in advance, it makes your RMA process much more seamless. We cannot process any RMAs without that tracking number.
a) First, pay for postage and get a tracking number. Place the postage on the return package. Then, package your return item for shipping back to us using the address below. Only returns to the address below may qualify. You are responsible for the cost of all shipping charges back to us. Initial purchase shipping charges are not refundable.
b) Second, after you have labeled and packaged the item, simply log into your Account and find the item you wish to return. For autoship orders, click on the item(s) and cancel that order(s). After that, click on Request Return button. Fill out the Reasons field and enter your Tracking Number in the Tracking Number field. Then click Submit. That’s it!
We’ll refund your purchase within 3 business days. Be aware that credit card refund transactions sometimes take 1 to 2 billing cycles to post to your account. We do not control the time it takes to post to your credit card. This is dependent on your financial institution. Once your refund has been issued, please refer any questions you have to your bank.
Supplements must be returned to this address only:
12400 W Hwy 71
Austin, Texas 78738
The receipt of your return will be verified by our quality control Department. In some cases we may reserve the right not to issue a refund if we do not receive your return or receive an empty package, regardless of an issued RMA.
Cancellation of Order for auto-ship, continuity and subscription orders
The timing of these cancellations are important: You may unconditionally Cancel (Cancel is not the same as a Return) any auto-ship order any time you wish as long as it is not later than the day before your next shipment is scheduled to go out, and by 5:00pm, CST, 7 days a week. We have to adhere strictly to this policy.
Cancellations that come in after this time of 5:00pm, CST, and on the same day of your recurring shipment order are deemed too late to cancel for the current shipment and will be billed accordingly. However, after we bill and ship your current order, we will accept that cancellation notice immediately as a cancellation notice for your next recurring shipment.
Please call or email us if you have any questions @ (307) 264-3010 or returns@BioTropicLabs.com
Non Supplement Purchases Return Policy Below. Read this First! (Apparel, Gear, Foods, Wearable Tech, et al.)
Our guarantee to you is you’ll love our products and we stake our reputation on it. We painstakingly source each of our products specifically with your happiness and satisfaction in mind. Here’s what we do to make sure you’re happy and protected.
Making The Grade…
Here’s what it takes for an item to make it onto our site and into your home:
- First, we exhaustively source our suppliers for the highest quality at the most reasonable price. Think of us as your “advance scout,” creating a zero issue horizon for you. We want you to be happy. We go through the gauntlet for you before your purchase so you don’t have to!
- Next, when we receive the items we offer to you, our Quality Control visually inspects each item “under a microscope.” We’re your personal Quality Control team too.
- Then, each item is put to work on our own bodies, just the way you’d use them. We actually put ‘em on and real life test them for you. The ones that pass our strict comfort, fit and style criteria have “made the grade” passing our stringent advanced Quality Control.
- Once they’ve “made the grade,” they make the team and that’s when we know you’ll love them too.
By putting this much advance work into our selection process and testing for you in this way, your buying confidence is dramatically increased. This means you get the highest quality possible which we believe will meet your high standards. The advance work we put into our selection and quality control process is worth the effort in order to give you the highest confidence when purchasing from us, thus dramatically reducing potential returns.
However, sometimes things don’t work out. If that happens, read our “Returns” & Satisfaction Policy for Non Supplement Purchases below.
Non Supplement Purchases (Apparel, Gear, Foods, Wearable Tech, et al.)
Satisfaction Policy: “Returns,” Exchanges & Store Credit
Because our apparel items are hand made and exhaustively sourced expressly for you, because we know the quality of what we offer you for sale on our site is of the highest quality and will meet your demanding standards due to our intense Quality Control standards, our “Returns” Policy is as follows:
- No returns, exchanges or credits on food items. Those sales are final.
- Our products are warranted against defects in the construction of the item.
- We will replace any defectively manufactured item with an item of your choice that we currently offer on our site of equal or lesser value. If of lesser value, you’ll receive a credit on your next purchase of any item on the site, if returned within the time frame herein.
- To our international customers: we’re sorry for this, but at this time we are a small company and international sales create logistics problem for both Parties. Therefore, recourse on international “Returns” cannot be given by us, no matter the reason. All international sales are considered “as is” and final with no recourse, including if you send your purchases back to us. So please order with care.
- Items on our Sale page are final sales. No returns, exchanges, store credits, etc., are allowed on Sale items.
- We will give you a tracking number for your order when shipped. After shipment, we are not responsible for any packages that arrive empty, never delivered, lost or stolen items and cannot refund or reship any of those. So if your order arrives in an empty package, is lost, stolen or never delivered, please contact the carrier indicated on your shipping confirmation and file a claim. We will be 100% responsible for our part in shipping to you, but once you have a tracking number, that means it’s in the hands of the shippers. We have zero control of the shipping system!
- “Returns” that show wear, snags, tear, fading shrinkage or other post shipping defects: this is not due to factory defects, but effects of your wear, usage, or too much fun while wearing them. (Nothing wrong with too much fun!)
- You can “Return” an item for exchange or credit only (but not on special order items) within 15 days of the date of our shipment to you. However, you must follow the guidelines below and read the “How To Return An Item,” also described below:
- We do not accept returns on special order items. These sales are final with no “Returns” recourse.
- We do not accept returns for on any items that are past 15 days from the date of our shipment to you.
- We cannot accept returns on any worn items. (We make this determination when we examine your returned item.)
- We do not accept returns on ANY white items.
- The tags must be attached (never removed) in their original manner.
- The item must be in the same condition when returned to us as they were when you received them. (We make this determination in our sole discretion when we examine your returned item. )
- We do not take back worn or washed merchandise. If to our eyes a visibly worn or washed item is returned we will charge a $9.95 processing fee that will be deducted from your refund. We will refund your original form of payment within five (5) business days.
- Returns are considered on an individual basis. We do make exceptions. But in most cases, “Returns” will be for credit or exchange only.
- If you have even the slightest doubt about a return, you’re likely better off keeping the item because if you have doubts, we’ll likely confirm your doubts.
- We do not give refunds so please purchase with care!
Head’s up! Experience has taught us that some people take advantage or our good nature. We know you won’t do this, but some do. So, we do reserve the right to charge a 20% re-stocking fee if we believe, in our sole judgment, that someone is taking advantage of our kindness. One example of this might be a buyer who orders a bunch of product, then returns all or most of it for no apparently good reason, in our judgment. (Let’s be good to one another!)
How To “Return” An Item
Assuming you meet the criteria for a “Return” as described above, we recommend you ship as outlined below.
1) First, package and prepare your return for shipping back to us and get a tracking number. This can be done very cheaply at USPS. (You are responsible for the cost of all shipping charges back to us. Initial purchase shipping charges are not refundable.)
2) Second, after you have packaged and labeled your return, simply log into your Account. Find the item you wish to return and click on it. Next, cancel that order; next, click on Request Return button. Fill out the “Reasons” field and enter your Tracking Number in the Tracking Number field, then click Submit. That’s it!
(Note: If you request a “Return” Merchandise Authorization (RMA), we’ll need your shipper’s tracking number. You getting a tracking number in advance of shipping makes your RMA process much more seamless for you. We cannot process any RMAs without your shipper’s tracking number. “Returns” without a tracking number will be rejected and cannot be returned back to you.)
Ship with care to our “Returns” address here:
12400 W Hwy 71
Austin, Texas 78738